About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome! My name is Lara. I'm just a nerdy girl from Tennessee. Dog Mom to a German Shephard/Chow mix named Kylo. I love to read and cross stitch. I hope you enjoy my blog(s)!

My Current Project

My Current Project
WIP: Butterfly & Daisies
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 13, 2012

WIP: Colorful Christmas Tree

Okay, so here's my progress on the Colorful Christmas Tree!

It's looks a lot more colorful than before, huh.
All that's left is to stitch the "ribbons" and "dots" then outline/back stitch everything.

Doesn't look like much to do right? Well, it wouldn't be if the ribbons weren't being meanies. I was working on the bottom ribbon last night and I must have pick it out 3 or 4 times! I don't know what was wrong but it just wasn't working. I'm still not satisfied with the way it turned out but I don't know what to do.

I hate when this happens....you can't get something to look right and have to pick out stiches over and over. Do you have any horror stories you would like to share? Have any tips or tricks you've picked up when dealing with these things?

Let me know!

I'm off to try to get these ribbons done. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment